Total Rewards at Caleres
Other Flexible Spending Accounts
Dependent Care FSA
Save $290 to $5,000 in this plan to pay for dependent care services that allow you (and your spouse/domestic partner) to work or attend school full time. The amount you put in your account comes out of your pay before taxes. So you can reduce your total taxable income. Note: The Dependent Care FSA is not “preloaded.” That means you can only use the funds as they become available after each pay period.
You can fund care for:
- Your children under age 13
- An incapacitated older child
- An incapacitated spouse/domestic partner or dependent parent
Be careful when you plan for the expenses you want to pay with your Dependent Care FSA. You have to use up all the money on expenses for that calendar year. You can submit expenses for reimbursement through March 31 of the following year, but you’ll lose any money left in the account after that.
Transit and Parking Benefits
In certain locations, free parking is available.
In addition, Caleres offers Transit and Parking FSAs for those who use mass transit to get to work or pay for parking at work.
- Sign up for these accounts during open enrollment.
- You can set aside up to $280 per month for transit and up to $280 per month for parking.
- The first time you enroll in a mass transit or parking FSA, you won’t be able to use your account for one month. After a month, you can use the funds available in your account after each pay period deduction has been posted.
- The amount you put in your accounts comes out of your pay before taxes. So you can reduce your total taxable income.
For questions reach out to WEX at 1-866-451-3399